3. MyVintageAffair.com will not pass on your name, address, email address and/or telephone number to any third parties unless we have informed you, received authorised from you, or are required to do so by law, subject to the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. You agree to access and use MyVintageAffair.com in the manner in which it is meant, as an online store, with no attempt by you or any associates to attempt to access information that you are not authorised to or to behave in such a way as to damage or impair the operation of the site in any way, including hacking, viruses, spam, unsolicited email, or other methods we deem unacceptable and a criminal offence that should be reported to the relevant authorities.
5. Orders made on MyVintageAffair.com will only deem to have been accepted upon the despatching of goods via courier or mail. MyVintageAffair.com reserve the right to not accept and fulfil an order for any reason, including, but not limited to, inability to replenish stock, or suspicious credit card activity.
6. Users agree to not attempt to pass off content on MyVintageAffair.com as their own or someone else’s. MyVintageAffair.com reserves all copyrights in relation to all content. Share buttons are meant to be used as is, in the manner in which they are intended (namely to share content from MyVintageAffair.com on social networks or via email) and are not to be abused in such a way to imply that the content is from any entity other than MyVintageAffair.com and are not to be used maliciously in such a way to besmirch the name and/or reputation of MyVintageAffair.com
8. Brand names and logos are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
9. You agree to indemnify and defend MyVintageAffair.com, and any and all owners, employees, agents, affiliates, and consultants, from any & all liability, third party claims, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the MyVintageAffair.com website, services and/or products, your breach of the Terms & Condiitions, your infringement of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.